Driver's Training consists of three, two hour sessions of behind the wheel training. We drive seven day's a week, to fit your schedule.
We will pick you up at home or school.
Call now and schedule your first drive.
On-line driver education students welcome.
PRICES FOR DRIVER TRAINING
High School Students:
$140.00 for one two hour lesson.
$420.00 for all three lessons.
$155.00 for Adults 18 years of age and up.
To Hour Test Prep. $185.00 for 18 and up
*(Driving appointments are subject to a 24-hour cancellation fee of $45. Cancellations must be made during business hours which are Mon thru Friday, 9am to 5pm)
Some of the items covered in the Drivers Training Sessions include:
First Session -- 2 Hours
- Driving preparation -- Rules of Road
- Understanding Steering and Control
- Lane changes
- Residential driving
- Turns, stops (braking) and starts at intersections
- Turning and backing under various conditions
- Parking forward and backing out
Second Session -- 2 Hours
- Overview of Session 1
- Rules of the Road
- Freeway driving - Entering and Exiting
- Lane changes
- Speed and Space Management
- Turns at intersections -- right, left and u-turns
- Uphill/downhill parking
Third Session -- 2 Hours
- Overview of Sessions 1 and 2
- Mountain driving
- One-Way Streets
- Freeway and Highway driving
- Pre-drive test
- DMV Certification of completion for behind the wheel training
PLEASE CALL TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT: (707) 838-3100